Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Vote the moose!

Every year the Nature Conservancy runs an international photo contest. This year my mom talked me into submitting some of my best nature photos. The finalists were announced and one of my photos was chosen. They narrowed it from over 10,000 pictures down to 25 and then they let readers vote to pick the winner. I would greatly appreciate it if you would take the minute or two to vote. Go to http://support.nature.org/site/PageServer?pagename=bestnature2007_ph6 and click the VOTE NOW button. There are three pages of photos. My picture is the big bull moose. The moose would love to get a "5" vote!
Thanks!

By the way, the picture was taken here in Park City, just off the Prospector trail near April Mountain. It is great to have so much preserved open space so that all this wildlife can wander around.


No comments: