- Broke coming out, leaving its roots
- Surgeon had to drill to dig the roots out
- Wouldn't stop bleeding for many hours
- Dry socket (quite painful)
- Inflamed muscle won't let me open my mouth enough
- Hematoma from bleeding leaves persistent golf ball sized swelling
Damn this is ridiculous. Now I am back on serious quantities of Ibuprofen to kill the inflammation and more antibiotics to prevent a secondary infection. The swelling may take weeks to completely go away.
I really am tired of this!!