- Clean and put away the lawnmower
- Check the snowblower. Adjust everything and change the oil.
- Clean all the chair cushions and put them away
- Turn on the driveway snow melt system and make sure it works.
- Turn on the five 220V heat tape circuits
- Get the snow shovels out
- Put the ski rack back on top of the truck.
- Find all my winter and ski clothing.
Sunday, November 17, 2013
Winter seems to be here
I think winter is finally here, for good. We got about 6" of snow here at the house and they had closer to a foot over at the resorts. The temperatures were down around 20 and the snow making equipment was blowing full blast.
I wonder what I am forgetting about. This is a non-trivial change.