Friday, August 01, 2008

Thinking thin - end of week 8

I haven't updated this in a while, mostly because it got boring. After two months, I am down 14 pounds. Pretty close to the two pounds a week I was hoping for and more than I expected. Yeah! I still have a few more to go but feel pretty good about knocking those off by the end of summer.

At that point I switch my goal from weight lose to muscle gain. It would be nice to have lost enough that I could finally have some stomach muscles. I'm no fool. I have no dreams of the ripped six-pack. Perhaps I could shoot for a two-pack of very small muscles. We shall see.

1 comment:

Chad said...

You are doing great!! Six packs come from getting rid of all indulgences--wine, creamy foods, most carbs, beer, cheese, etc.

Me, I'm not willing to give up my brie and bacon sandwich, nor my Guinness.

Congrats.