Thursday, September 23, 2010

CrossFit Filthy Fifty

Did a workout yesterday that really pushed me. It's called the Filthy Fifty.
  • 50 Box jumps on a 24 inch box
  • 50 Jumping pull-ups
  • 50 Kettlebell swings, 35 pounds
  • 50 Walking Lunge steps
  • 50 Knees to elbows (hang on a bar, pull your knees up to touch your elbows)
  • 50 Push press, 45 pounds
  • 50 Back extensions
  • 50 Wall ball shots with a 20 pound ball (squat deep, rise throwing ball to a 10' line)
  • 50 Burpees
  • 50 Double unders
You do all this for time. It took me about 35 minutes, and I was only able to do 30 knees to elbows and 30 wall balls. I can't tell you how hard it is to do burpees after all that other stuff.

Today I am beat, but not too sore. Next timed I will conquer this, complete and faster.

No comments: