Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dinner at the High West Distillery

This summer, at the Friends of Animals Barking Ball, Julie and I bid on and won a "Distiller's Dinner" at the High West Distillery. We decided to celebrate this with friends as our 99th birthday, Julie's 50th and my 49th. Since we were celebrating and it's the holiday season, we decided to get a bit dressed up. By the time I took this picture, I had lost my stylish Christmas Grinch tie.



It was impossible to get everyone in the picture, but joining us were:
  • Bruce and Carol Kahn, back in Park City from Australia
  • Greg Glynis and Miriam Mason
  • Jim O'Neill and Don Miller
  • Jim and Kathy Covaleski
  • Bill and Loris Benson



The food was great. Each course was paired with one of the distillery's whiskeys or vodkas. Even for those of us who don't drink straight whiskey very often, it was quite tasty.

A wonderful evening with a wonderful group of friends.

No comments: