Monday, July 25, 2011

Another visit to the dentist

Damn I am sick and tired of dental work.  In the last eighteen months:
  • My previously removed wisdom tooth hadn't healed quite right and left a skin pocket where food and bacteria could gather.  The dentist cut it and then sewed it closed in a neater fashion.
  • An old metal filling had loosened and a new cavity had formed around it.  They ground it out and made a pretty new filling.
  • Then an oral surgeon ripped out my remaining three wisdom teeth.
  • My last big metal filling had the same problem. Today they replaced it.
I think, and hope, that my mouth is really healthy now and they have run out of ways to induce pain and take my money.

1 comment:

teeth whitening said...

I guess you chose the wrong person buddy. But anyways I guess the pain will be there for few days. Replaced the tooth is not the ultimate solution but still something is better than nothing :D