Sunday, October 30, 2011

Apple iCloud's My Photo Stream

I have played around a bit with Apple's iCloud.  I was pretty unhappy with how it messed up my Outlook Calendar.  This was surprising because my iPhones have synched perfectly with Outlook for years. One feature I do love and keep enabled is My Photo Stream.  By activating the iCloud software on my laptop and on my iPhone, any photo I shoot on the phone shows up very quickly on my laptop.  I don't have to think about it.  I don't have to attach the phone. They just magically show up. Very handy!
Today's iPhone 4S picture is Jasper visiting with the llamas and mini-donkeys. Here he is giving a mini-donkey a kiss.  We got lucky on the timing.  Within minutes of our visit, the owners arrived to load up all the animals and take them to their winter pasture.  No more visits until June or so.  I know Jasper won't understand driving by the empty field.

1 comment:

Emily J. said...

Aww! That's sweet. And you are right--Jasper isn't going to understand big-animal migration.