Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Signs of spring

How do you know it is spring in Park City?  There are blue skies above, but clouds down in town.  Even though you can see sun, it was drizzling and sleeting where I was standing.  They say if you want different weather, wait an hour.  I would offer that for spring, if you want different weather, just look the other direction. Saves an hour.
But Jasper's first real sign of spring is when the llamas return to the field near the Home Depot. They weren't quite ready to come sniff him, but by the next visit I'm sure they will be buds.

2 comments:

Emily J. said...

It's almost as if Jasper is asking, "Where have you guys BEEN? I've missed you."

Unknown said...

You're exactly right. Every time we drive by during the winter, he gets extremely disappointed. We even stop and I roll down the window so he can double check my inspection of the llama field.

The first time he sees them, he goes ballistic.