Saturday, January 07, 2012

MovNat for exercising

Yesterday I wrote a long blog about how the population is growing fat in a hurry, and how I decided to stay lean to avoid the Zombie Apocalypse.  My friend Tim Huntley suggested I visit a web site at www.movnat.com.  This site promotes a form of exercise where you "move naturally", which sounds good until I watched the founder in what is supposed to be a promotional video.

I will leave it to you, but I ended the video less than motivated to join in.  Start the video and then follow along with my expected injuries below.
  • 0:03 - Torn up feet
  • 0:18 - Scabs on stomach and chest
  • 0:32 - Bad grass itch on back. More scabs.
  • 0:57 - All feeling in feet gone. No skin remains.
  • 1:20 - Slip on rock from bloody feet.  Probably my death.
  • 1:28 - Food poisoning
  • 1:33 - Broken leg from jump.
  • 1:41 - New hernia, ripping through the mesh the surgeon put in last year.
  • 1:52 - Fall in river.  Log falls on me.  Untold broken bones.
  • 1:57 - Gravel in rectum with untold consequences.
  • 2:23 - Dislocated shoulder
  • 2:49 - Fall off log, breaking whatever remains intact.
  • 3:25 - Salt water pours into all the exposed wounds.
Thanks, but I think I will pass on this one.
Post a Comment