Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Last try before ski season

After the big snowstorm a week or two ago, the weather has been fairly nice.  That's about to change again so a couple of us got together to play one more round at Park City.  From left to right: Derick Loyola, Chad Rexroad, and Chad's friend Spencer.
The weather was great, although I was the only one in shorts.  I managed to shoot 100, which probably isn't that bad for me.  I haven't played in about 2 months.
I did ponder an idea to extend the golf season here.  I haven't worked out all the details yet, like finding your golf balls or even finding the hole.  Just the same, it could be a lot of fun.  Park City is an odd place.  This snow mobile was parked right outside the golf course pro shop.  My golf bag fit well behind the seat.
They are calling for a decent snow storm this weekend with temperatures plunging 30+ degrees.  We have it planned well and are heading for North Carolina, where it look like we should have highs in the 60's all week.Yeah!

-

No comments: