Friday, November 02, 2012

Document of the Blog

This is for those of you with a blog and perhaps a significant investment in its content.  I have always been a bit concerned about the day Google decides my blog doesn't need to exist any more.  I've been updating this blog for seven and a half years, and this is my 1289th post.  I didn't find a way to check, but I am guessing I've posted over 5,000 photos. It is a very convenient history of almost everything I have done and places I have gone.

Today I was looking for something else and stumbled across a tool that reads a blog (either Wordpress or Blogger) and creates a PDF of it.  Sort of an e-book of your blog.  I have looked at several of these in the past and they have always been really crappy in their format.  The one I found today was free (although I made a Paypal donation), extremely easy, and looks OK. I liked it enough to promote it to the readers of this blog.  Enjoy!


BlogBooker

Turn your Blog into a PDF Book/Archive.

BlogBooker


Written by -

No comments: