Monday, May 23, 2011

A double winner

This is the second one of these I have received this morning. Am I going to be rich or what? Thanks United Nations! Thanks for elevating poverty from my territory!



Just awarded you a Grant winner of $500,000.00 from UNDP Reply Email: grantunfoundation@yahoo.com.hk. United Nations has Donated $500,000.00 to you in order to elevate poverty from your territory. Your personal reference number (UNF/FBF-816-1119 G-900-94). This is to notify you that you have been chosen through your e-mail address By the Board of trustees of the above International (Charity & Human Developmental) Organization. Beneficiaries have been chosen from every UN Member Nation from all continents.The I.T.I.L Foundation, UK has been appointed to oversee this development affair.Beneficiaries have been chosen from every UN Member Nation from all continents. Contact For Claims via e-mail grantunfoundation@yahoo.com.hk

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just received the same notification, from an Arcadis email address.

Anonymous said...

I just received this email. Something needs to be done to stop this mess from happening. "United Nations has Donated $500,000.00 to you in order to elevate poverty from your territory" this is crap

Unknown said...

Are we stopping the emails or stopping the incredibly poor writing? I would feel better if I got something more intelligent.